Name: Brad Hershey
Hometown: San Francisco
1. Where do you like to flirt?
2. What are your favorite places to eat and drink?
- Bob’s Steakhouse
- Harris’ Steakhouse
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- Bayside (for sporting events)
- Redwood Room
- Bar None
- Balboa Cafe (good food also)
3. Where should we stay when we visit?
If you got some dough stay at one of the nice joints around Union Square or Nob Hill. If you are on a budget I would stay at one of the motels by Union Street or the Marina area.
4. What qualities do you find irresistible in a woman?
Has to have a good sense of humor and hopefully is good looking also. A woman that has some independence is also attractive.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
- Harding Park
- A Giants game
- The Ferry Building
- Sam’s in Tiburon
- Balboa Cafe
- Pier 23
6. What do you love most about your hometown (besides our arrival)?
San Francisco has a ton of stuff to do and it is all located very close to each other. You can take a cab across town and it won’t cost more then $15 which you can’t say for many cities. The people are interesting and you will always find someone that you can have a nice conversation with. If you venture out of San Fran within a 1 hour drive you have wine country, great golf courses, other fantastic cities, boating, etc.
7. What should we bring when we visit? What should we leave with?
Bring an extra layer so you can throw it on if the fog rolls in. The main thing would be to just bring your single friends because the bars skew heavily male so you ladies should have your pick of the litter.
You should leave with some clothes from either some of the fancy pants stores in Union Square or the smaller more unusual clothing store on Haight St.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
If you’re into shopping the places I mentioned. If you are into sightseeing I would go to Alcatraz, Coit Tower, and Golden Gate Park.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
Hunter’s Point, The Tenderloin.
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
It is widely known throughout the male population of San Francisco that the female residents overall are not great looking. If you and your friends go out at night, are friendly, show a little skin, and don’t act stuck up, you will definitely meet some good guys.