Name: Rick Abruzzo
Hometown: San Francisco
Occupation: Graphic Designer
1. Where do you like to flirt?
2. What are your favorite places to eat and drink?
Emmy’s Spaghetti Shack to eat.
Bruno’s to drink
3. Where should we stay when we visit?
Mark Hopkins, best view and near lots of shopping areas
4. What qualities do you find irresistible in a woman?
Sharp wit and intelligence. Well read and up on current events
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
Golden Gate Park near the Flower Conservatory
6. What do you love most about your hometown (besides our arrival)?
Pedestrian city, mild weather
7. What should we bring when we visit? What should we leave with?
Bring a warm jacket. Leave with our world-famous sourdough bread and fresh seafood.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
Botanical Garden in Golden Gate Park,
Dashiell Hammett walking tour,
And Frank Chu
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
Upper Haight, Pier 39 and Fisherman’s Wharf
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
Check out the hidden concrete slides of the Castro
The view from Bernal Hill