For the perfect girlfriend shop-cation, spend this Saturday on Fillmore Street. They are hosting over 12 fabulous wineries who will be pouring in the many beautiful shops in Pacific Heights. Along with your crystal wine glass, you get 11 opportunities to win over $4,000 worth of raffle prizes.
WHEN: Saturday, December 7st from 1 pm – 6 pm
WHERE: Starts at Kielh’s on Fillmore and Pine, pick up your crystal stemware (yours to keep!)
HOW: CLICK HERE and enter promo code DIVA for $10 tickets!!
Along with 12 different wine tastings in some of the most fabulous boutiques in Pacific Heights, some of the other fun includes these raffle prizes (choose 11):
- Alexis Bittar: $350 Gift certificate
- Athleta: A “performance outfit” and one-on-one with a stylist, $125 value
- Asmbly Hall: $75.00 gift certificate
- Boulangerie on Pine: A basket valued at $60
- Benefit Cosmetics: Beauty Bash ,a private after hours party, $500 value
- DOSA: $100 gift certificate
- Elite Fine Jewelry:$150 gift certificate
- Ella Moss: $500 Breakfast shopping event
- Flor: 5’x7′ area rug with design service, $300 value
- Gallery of Jewels: $100 gift certificate
- HiHo Silver:$100 Gift certificate
- International Orange: 60 minute IO Massage + $50 to spend on retail items, $170 value
- Jurlique: Gift basket and facial, $200 value
- Kiehl’s: Kiehl’s Favorites Gift Box, $250 value
- La Boulange de Fillmore: $60 gift certificate
- LIMU: $50 gift certificate
- Paolo Shoe: $50 gift certificate
- PAPYRUS: $150 gift certificate for custom printing services
- Prana: $200 Gift certificate
- Renaissance Salon: Treatment, blow dry, makeup and hair product, over $250 value
- Repeat Performance: Two $100 gift certificates
- Ruti:$100 Gift certificate
- Spice Ace: $75 gift certificate
- Surprise Party: Coral specimen valued at $110
- Toujours: $75 gift certificate
Proceeds go to the Women’s Community Clinic
Since 1999, the Women’s Community Clinic has used an innovative volunteer-based business model to provide affordable and accessible health care services to Bay Area women and girls.
With a proven track record of success, the Clinic has earned a reputation as a safe, welcoming environment where uninsured women can access high-quality health services.
Since opening its doors in 1999, the Clinic has leveraged over 700 volunteers to provide health care services to more than 25,000clients.
The Clinic carries on the long tradition of providing affordable and accessible, high-quality health care for the community by the community, while designing innovative ways to meet the needs of our clients.