Before heading into the holiday season, treat yourself to a quick getaway with the girls to Westin Verasa in Napa. What is great about this resort is that it caters to families, so taking the kids on this quick trip is super easy and fun. The hotel is nestled on the bank of the Napa River and across the street from the Napa Valley Wine Train. Also, The Westin Verasa Napa is adjacent to the Oxbow Public Market; a short stroll from the heart of Napa’s vibrant downtown retail and dining district; blocks from the famed Silverado Trail; and within walking distance of 15 of the Valley’s tasting rooms. I recommend at two-bedroom suite, which features a wonderful kitchen area where you can easily prepare meals for the kiddos. The hotel is so comfortable, you won’t want to the leave your suite.
And for those who don’t want to cook, the hotel is offering a wonderful package that includes dinner at their Michelin-rated restaurant La Toque. First, explore the Napa Valley followed with culinary delights with French cuisine in La Toque restaurant. Rates from $199 per night. $50 Certificate towards dinner in La Toque or Bank Cafe.
Some of the hotel’s amenities include:
- Beautiful outdoor pool and hot tub with poolside service
- Access to River Walk path
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio — The Westin Verasa Napa’s 24 hour highly-designed gym, Gear Lending Program and Running Concierge
- Business Center –Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- WestinUNWIND—nightly wine tastings in the lobby from 5-7pm
- In-Room Spa – A menu of in-room spa treatments offers relaxation in the comfort and privacy of guests’ room from Gloria Curry Day Spa
- Pet friendly – a number of pet-friendly amenities are available upon request
On the property, there are two impressive restaurant options: contemporary French cuisine served in the hotel’s award-winning, Michelin-starred restaurant, La Toque, and more casual fare reflective of La Toque’s menu in BANK Café & Bar, both overseen by Executive Chef Ken Frank.
- The Westin Verasa Napa
- 1314 McKinstry Street
- Napa, California 94559
- (707) 257-5157