Name: Jacopo Givoletti
Hometown or Favorite Destination: Viareggio, Tuscany, Italy. Now living in San Francisco.
Diva Minds Want to Know…
1. Where do you like to flirt?
Well there is not a place WHERE I do like to flirt. Flirting just depends on the circumstances, from me and my lady and the moment! Every place can be perfect for flirting, it just changes the way of doing it!!!
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
Well in a nice but quiet place, nothing too sophisticated and not too much crowded. I want that both of us are relaxed and I want to have a nice conversation above all.
3. Where should we stay when we visit (besides your place)?
Wherever you feel comfortable being.
4. What quality do you find irresistible in a woman?
Oh this is not an easy one. Well there are many things but elegance and class are absolutely unique….they can’t be taught!!!
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
No way…in Spring-Summer time you will find me Kiteboarding somewhere in the Bay!!! In wintertime probably working or organizing something for the night.
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
Well I will spend few words about my two cities, San Francisco and my hometown Viareggio. SF is a unique place, it fascinates me day after day!!! It is small compared to other cities but it still has a big city mentality, I like that. V is on the coast of Tuscany, close to Lucca, Pisa and Florence. Do I have to say more?
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we leave with?
In SF bring a wind breaker, you’ll need it. Leave with the memories of a beautiful multicultural city.
V: Bring a nice guide of Tuscany- it’s worth it. Leave with as many bottles of wine as you can.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
San Francisco: The view from Twin Peaks. Viareggio: The promenade with all the Liberty style buildings.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
San Francisco’s Tenderloin neighborhood.
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
They are way too secret!!!