Name: Neil Cohen
Occupation: Marketing VP
Hometown: San Francisco
Diva Minds Want to Know…
1. Where do you like to flirt?
SFO (San Francisco’s International Airport)
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
Frascati- very San Francisco neighborhood restaurant on Hyde/ Green.
3. Where should we stay when we visit (besides your place)?
Clift Hotel or Hotel Vitale.
4. What quality do you find irresistible in a woman?
Sense of humor/ witty, confidence, generosity, kindness.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
Sorry ladies. I’m spending the day with my son.
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
Its sense of social justice, world perspective, innovation.
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we leave with?
Bring your sense of adventure. Leave with a new sense of self.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
Ferry Building. It is a world class adventure for the senses, a very European place here in the USA.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
No. Every neighborhood has its own story worth listening to.
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
No – But I’m happy to show them to you personally.