Name: Carlos Bazan
Hometown: Lima, Peru
Occupation: Spanish language school founder
Diva Minds Want to Know…
1. Where do you like to flirt?
Life gives you surprises so anytime and anywhere…but social events are perfect to meet new people, like friends’ parties, dinners at a friend’s home, maybe family reunions.
2. Where is your favorite table for two?
Traditional Peruvian food is wonderful with different influences. You should try the Ceviche de Mariscos, Lomo Saltado, Aji de Gallina, etc. Restaurants in Lima like Senorio de Sulco, Brujas de Cachiche La Mar and Pescados Capitales are very good for traditional Peruvian food. If you are in Cusco, you should try the restaurant Fallen Angel.
3. Where should we stay when we visit?
Any good hotel in Miraflores; Lima is the best option.
4. What qualities do you find irresistible in a woman?
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
Hiking, biking, swimming, at the beach if it is hot outside or at home relaxing.
6. What do you love most about your hometown (besides our arrival)?
Dancing, beaches and food.
7. What should we bring when we visit? What should we leave with?
All your best energy and ready to explore a new culture.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
A good seafood ceviche is perfect for the next day hang over.