Name: Mike Buenafe
Hometown: Huntington Beach, California
Occupation: Student and Basketball Coach
Status: In love
1. Where do you like to flirt?
I flirt at school & at parties, but only with my girlfriend at course!
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Irvine. Prepare yourself for the best steak ever.
3. Where should we stay when we visit (besides your place)?
Try the Huntington Beach Hyatt.
4. What qualities do you find irresistible in a woman?
Athleticism, sense of humor, confidence.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
Just roll over? At church, fishing, or hanging at the beach.
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
I love having the beach being so close to home. It’s a ten minute drive.
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we leave with?
Not much. Bring the basics: bathing suit, sun screen, and a positive attitude.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
The beach. Take a walk down Huntington Beach, Main Street too. You’ll find bars, restaurants, ice cream parlors, clothing shops, et cetera.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
Nothing comes to mind. It’s a safe place.
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
Don’t speed. The cops will stop ya every time.