Name: Steve Morris
Occupation: Founder, www.thinkfeelwork.com
Hometown: San Diego, CA and on his board
Diva Minds Want to Know…
1. Where do you like to flirt?
I love to flirt with my wife downtown in the Gaslamp and anywhere at the beach!
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
Los Olas, in Cardiff by the Sea
3. Where should we stay when we visit (besides your place)?
The W, downtown!
4. What quality do you find irresistible in a woman?
The ability to roll through the adventures of life with grace, openness and laughter.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
Surfing in Del Mar or hiking at Torrey Pines or Mission Trails — then enjoying some fish tacos at Los Olas in Cardiff
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
I love the wide variety of things to do outside and inside. The Gaslamp downtown if fantastic, the beaches are amazing, the desert and mountains are stunning. It’s a wonderland for outdoor enthusiast, but has plenty of culture for an artist at heart.
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we leave with?
Bring an open mind, lost of energy and sunscreen. You’ll leave with a deep desire to return very soon.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
You must see the coastal towns of La Jolla, Del Mar & Cardiff. In my opinion they are our most valued gems. For a sense of the diversity visit the Gaslamp downtown and then Torrey Pines State Park. They compliment one another perfectly.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
There are parts of downtown (east of the East Village and Petco Park) that are less than desirable, especially at night. Also, Old Town is not what it used to be. The restaurants (due to new ownership) have gone downhill and it feels very “touristy” these lately.
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
Black’s Beach in La Jolla is clothing optional and offers great surfing, but it’s not for the weak at heart.