No need to cross the pond to the Continent or fly south to Latin America for an idyllic international escape. South Florida offers plenty of sunshine and sizzle, day and night, as well as a vibrant ethnic makeup to satisfy one’s desire for diversity and distraction from the ordinary; think the United Nations meets Global Fun Fest. Far from the American city norm, this dynamic metropolis is truly an exotic destination where English is fondly considered a second language and Cuban coffee outsells Starbucks.
The newly renovated Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay is a place transformed…the pulse of the bayfront and city center. It is your one-stop stellar gateway city hotel property where you will find extraordinary service, accommodations and easy access to everything Miami – South Florida’s epicenter of culture, fashion and cuisine.
It just doesn’t get any better in terms of location. This impressive 500+ room premier property is set in the heart of Miami’s entertainment district, directly on the bay with a bustling marina just outside its back door and spectacular water views from every corner.
With the Port of Miami nearby, the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay is a top pick for a pre/post cruise vacation adventure. And, given Miami’s famous white beaches are within reach by car, taxi or bike… the Marriott Biscayne Bay is easy to love!
Activities abound with Miami’s top attractions less than a mile away. Enjoy a musical or play at the Adrienne Arsht Performing Arts Center, try a little salsa dancing with the locals during a weekend concert at Bayfront Park’s Amphitheatre, or catch the Miami Heat in action at the American Airlines Arena.
And…should you need a little nightlife?
Miami’s favorite adult beach playground, South Beach, is just a 10 minute drive or 25 minute bike ride over the Venetian Causeway bridge adjacent to the hotel. You are close enough to join the all-night party…but distant enough from the crowds and noise to relax and retire to the comfort of your hotel room, a peaceful and private paradise.
World-classing dining, shopping, fishing, boating and miles of sandy beaches are all part of Miami’s allure…but for visitors it is the hotel choice that can be an important critical factor…transforming a vacation from good to great! The Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay sets the bar high… exceeding guest expectations on every level.
Warm summer breezes, sensational sunsets and colorful celebrations await you at this new- found South Florida oasis.
600 spacious rooms; 21 suites. All are non-smoking with balconies and views of Biscayne Bay or Miami skyline. Rooms feature plush bedding, an over-sized flat screen television, coffee maker, in-room safe, refrigerator and high-speed internet access. And, bathrooms have been redesigned with back-lit mirrors – a special touch for discerning divas who enjoy flawless make-up application.
- Full service business center
- European espresso cafe featuring illy
- 23 Meeting Rooms – 20,000 square feet of space
- 3 Concierge Levels offering evening social hour
- Wi-Fi in Public Area
- Valet & Self Parking (fee)
- “New Concept” Lobby featuring open community seating
- Heated Outdoor Pool with Terrace Bar & Grill
- Marina with 220 slips
- Full service Restaurant
- Fitness Center
- Charter Boat & Limo Rental Services
- Concierge & Tour Desk
Rates: Affordable Comfort. Seasonal Rates. Rates Start at $129 with the “Everything Miami Package”.
Visit Hotel Reservations online for more information & special promotions/packages or Call: 305-374-3900.
Restaurants & Bars:
Guests will delight in the fresh contemporary menu and beautiful bay views of the Catch Grill + Bar. The restaurant’s ambiance is relaxing and intimate as is its Zen inspired decor. The design philosophy of balance in nature is achieved creatively by blending the elements of fire, water and light resulting in a unique sensory experience. Savory local seafood, grilled meat dishes and innovative salads are among the specialties. A Mojito Primo, one of the bar’s signature cocktails, is a “must” – the perfect way to toast the sunset and welcome the glow of the moon and stars.
Casual fare, coffee and healthy snacks can be found in the popular espressamente illy café in the Lobby area. The attentive staff works diligently to respond to every need.
Why…the Perfect Girlfriend Getaway Retreat?
Safe & secure location with all the comforts of home. Minutes from the South Beach Scene… nightlife, eclectic dining and great dance clubs. And let us not forget – a thriving arts community and design district , as well as, the best people-watching in the country. Throw in a little dirty dancing….and it is a diva dream!
The R&R Hot List:
- Art Deco District Walking Tour led by the Miami Design Preservation League; Daily Tours at 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch (under $10) at Half Moon Empanadas on Washington Avenue for the best baked empanadas in Miami.
- Millionaire’s Row Boat Tour – Island Queen Cruises. Departs daily from Bayfront Park. You will definitely not want to miss a close-up of Miami’s celebrity mega-mansions.
- A visit to Miami’s Design District & weekend brunch at Michael’s Food and Drink, a hotspot with a funky and fresh original menu featuring tasty tapa plates to full size entrees. Best to get there early to snag prime outdoor seating.
- Shopping for the ultimate fashion indulgence. My new favorite Miami haunt is Turchin in the Design District (Jennifer Aniston is also a big fan) for custom designed artisan bling and bags. Pricey but Pure Luxury!
- Evening stroll through Mary Brickell Village, a quaint outdoor shopping & dining complex, followed by dinner and drinks at Dolores, But You can Call Me Lolita. The site of Miami’s Fire Station No. 4., Dolores Lolita is a true a hot spot offering a hip club-like atmosphere and a menu of international fusion cuisine. The beautiful Mediterranean Revival style building is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places. If the weather is not too humid…the rooftop terrace is the place to be. Cozy, Romantic and Fun!
A local treasure that should not be missed:
The Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is a phenomenal architectural masterpiece that is an integral part of any Miami cultural experience. Just a short drive from the hotel, this illustrious landmark is well worth the taxi fare! Built by agricultural industrialist James Deering in 1916, Vizcaya features a magnificent Main House, ten acres of formal gardens, and a beautiful native hammock forest. Its stunning Gilded Age architecture, extensive gardens and rich history will captivate your mind and touch your heart as it has done for thousands over the last 100 years.