This year, my MAN OF THE YEAR is Marcelo Diaz of Americas Travel in San Francisco.
Here is his answers about his city by the bay:
Name: Marcelo H. Diaz
Age: 45 years YOUNG
Hometown: San Francisco, California and Puerto Natales , Chile ( Patagonia )
Occupation: Business Tourism, Wine, Gastronomy, Philanthropist and conservation
1. Where do you like to flirt?
In San Francisco you can flirt just about anywhere, prefer Restaurants / Bars
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
I love the Restaurant and bar scene in San Francisco, I feel very comfortable anywhere but I have to be loyal to my friends at Absinthe and Jardeniere, and now Clock Bar.
3. Where should we stay when we visit (besides your place)?
San Francisco Four Seasons, The Cliff and St. Regis.
4. What qualities do you find irresistible in a woman?
Passion is the key, about everything she does, funny and beautiful eyes
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon? Just roll over?
I love Sunday Brunch, in San Francisco I love Absinthe, Foreign Cinema or Rosie’s Cafe.
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
People, We live in the most amazing City in the whole of USA.
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we leave with?
Warm jacket, appetite and take amazing friendship.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
Napa ( Silverado Trail ) Sonoma, Sausalito and I will personally give you a walking tour of San Francisco
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
I cant give those up, but you will have to meet me first.
Marcelo H. Diaz
Numero Uno to Latin America
348 Hayes Street
San Francisco Ca 94102
Toll Free 1-888-703-9955
Watch a video of us in Chile talking about, “What men want.”