Name: Chuck Rosenthal
Occupation: Graphic Design Guru
Status: Still looking
Hometown: San Francisco
Diva Minds Want to Know…
1. Where do you like to flirt?
Over a cocktail.
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
I love to cook so my dining room table is right up there, but when venturing out, I like small neighborhood spots like Garcon, Chez Spencer or Street.
3. Where should we stay when we visit (besides your place)?
First pick a fun area with lots going on and centrally located- try Hotel Vitale or Hotel Adagio. Both happen to have good restaurants as well.
4. What quality do you find irresistible in a woman?
Strength – in personality, beauty and drive (not necessarily muscle)
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon? Just roll over?
On an In City weekend, hanging out in Noe Valley, Valencia Street or Hayes Valley. All great neighborhoods for coffee, food, shopping and sunny weather. Getting out of the City, I prefer going within 2 hours North to Stinson, Point Reyes, Sonoma, Russian River or Guerneville.
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we leave with?
Layers of clothing. Mostly comfortable casual clothes but definitely one or two sexy outfits. Leave some room in your suitcase for some shoes or clothes that you won’t find in the mall. And plan to carry-on or ship some wine or art by a local artist.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
I can’t say it enough, check out the neighborhoods. My hang outs are the Mission, Noe Valley, Hayes Valley and Russian Hill, but also making the list are Upper Fillmore and the Marina. Also check out the parks and beaches – the less obvious suggestions: Crissy Field, Dolores Park, Baker Beach and China Beach.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
Bayview is pretty sketchy. The Tenderloin can seem rough but definitely worth checking out for restaurants and bars.
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
Secrets in this town only last a minute.