Name: Cameron Kellogg
Hometown: Gresham, Oregon
Occupation: Ferrari Parts Manager
1. Where do you like to flirt?
At home! In the kitchen, dining room, laundry room…You name it the wife and I are flirting in it!
2. What are your favorite places to eat and drink?
We enjoy family restaurants. Chili’s, TGIFridays, Red Robin, and on occasion we hit the Chuckie Cheese…lol
3. Where should we stay when we visit?
Embassy Suites in Portland, Oregon…Great atmosphere, fantastic suites! Of course you are always welcome to hang out with US here at home too…
4. What qualities do you find irresistible in a woman?
My wife has all the qualities I look for…she is funny, cute, sexy, a great Mom…and she puts up with ME.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
You will more than likely find me in my garage working on my car. Right now it is a BMW although soon I am trading up for a Mitsubishi Evo…Fast and Furious…that’s how I like my cars!
6. What do you love most about your hometown (besides our arrival)?
Well we are new here in Gresham, OR, so I haven’t figured out all the great stuff to do yet…but the mountains are nearby, there are lakes and parks…Great for a beautiful spring or summer day…
There are also tons of museums and indoor activities to do…just have to figure them out.
7. What should we bring when we visit? What should we leave with?
Ohhh bring your bathing suit and a sense of humor…Leave with some wonderful Oregon wine and a memory you are not soon to forget!
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
There is so much…I would say the beautiful scenery…it is breath taking to say the least!
Any areas of town we should avoid?
Burnside Ave as you head into Gresham…not GOOD!
Any local secrets you want to share?
They say it rains a lot here in Oregon…although…if it weren’t for the rain we wouldn’t have such green, lush beautiful landscapes.