Celebrate Spring in Northeast’s Florida’s River City with the Tony Award-winning Broadway hit, Billy Elliott The Musical. The Jacksonville Times-Union Center’s Moran Theater will host 8 performances from February 26 through March 3. This dynamic dance musical favorite, awarded 81 national and international awards, is must-see!
The show tour timing couldn’t be better to escape the winter blues and enjoy a little Florida sunshine and inspiration. The story and score sparkle! The audience follows a young boy on an incredible journey from the boxing ring to the ballet stage. One can only cheer on Billy Elliot’s enormous talent and his determination to make his dream a reality!
Elton John’s magical music, Lee Hall’s storybook lyrics and Peter Darling’s spectacular choreography bring the performance to life making it a true celebration of the heart.
Billy Elliot The Musical is a tender, tear-jerker performance that will leave you transformed!
For a video sneak peek, visit: http://bit.ly/BillyVideo1
- February 26 – February 28; 7:30 p.m.
- March 1 – March 2; 8 p.m.
- March 2; 2 p.m.
- March 3; 1:30 p.m. & 7 p.m.
Location: Times-Union Center’s Moran Theater; Jacksonville, Florida
Advance Tickets On Sale Now.
Tickets: $37 to $77
Available online at www.artistseriesjax.org or 904-442-BWAY.
If Florida is not part of your Spring Break plans, check out other 2013 tour dates across the country:
- February 1 – February 3; Landmark Theater – Richmond, VA
- April 16 – April 28; Segerstrom Center for the Arts – Costa Mesa, CA
- May 7 – May 12; San Jose Center for the Performing Arts – San Jose, CA
- June 11 – June 16; Devos Performance Hall – Grand Rapids, MI
- June 18 – June 23; The Bushnell- Hartford, CT
Photos Courtesy of The Artist Series – Jacksonville, Florida.
For more information and a complete tour schedule, visit the office show website: www.billyelliotthemusical.com