Hometown: Salford, United Kingdom
Occupation: Sales for Bay Area Graphics
1. Where do you like to flirt?
I like to flirt everywhere. To engage in reciprocal flirting is an acknowledgment
of our vitality of life.
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
Salford has grown beyond the time of “Pie & Peas” and the local “Chippy” you can have an enjoyable time now at the ”Lowry Hotel’s River Restaurant” or the “Café
Rouge”. For a good pint try “The Crescent” Karl Marx’s local or the “Kings Arms”
Home of the Studio Salford theatre company.
3. Where should we stay when we visit (besides your place)?
Stay at The Lowry Hotel or at the Copthorne Hotel in the Salford Quays.
4. What qualities do you find irresistible in a woman?
I say that “Vulnerability” can be considered a quality because it creates an opportunity for us to get inside that person, deepening the communication.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon? Just roll over?
Visiting the museums or character pubs in the area. Possibly Old Trafford for a Manchester United football game.
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
I love the fact that it has been rebuilt into a top entertaining European city from basically a blue collar industrial area pumping out unfriendly smoke.
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we leave with?
I think that the layered look was invented in the north of England because you can get all four seasons in the same day or should I say the same morning. Leave with great experiences.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
If the season permits, you should experience a game at Old Trafford or “Public Hangings” are back in Salford, visit one of the many art galleries and museums.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
As always when traveling around just be cautious of your surroundings. Be curious and somewhat self deprecating, we are under scrutiny now more than ever.
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
We do possess many talented artists including but not restricted to; Albert Finney, Sir Ben Kingsley and Simply Reds Mick Hucknell.
Check out The University of Salford’s Arts Unit