Name: Neil Cramer
Fabulous Occupation: President of The Cramer Collection
Hometown: Santa Rosa and Sonoma
Diva Minds Want to Know…
1. Where do you like to flirt?
I’ve been with my wife for 26 years so I don’t flirt (except with her, at home)
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
Charlie Palmer’s Dry Creek Kitchen in Healdsburg, although I’ll get back to you after we eat at Cyrus next month.
3. Where should we stay when we visit?
Hotel Healdsburg. Note: It’s not in Santa Rosa, but 10 miles up the road. There’s not much in SR to compare.
4. What quality do you find irresistible in a woman?
See the answer above about being married for 26 years, but I guess at my age, that she laughs at my jokes.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
If it ever stops raining, in my garden
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
If you mean Santa Rosa, a great place to raise kids. If I can say The Sonoma Wine Country, I’ll say a beautiful natural setting, great food and wine, an educated and sophisticated population, and we’re only one hour from San Francisco when we need a bit of culture.
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we
Let’s continue with the Sonoma Wine Country theme- bring the attitude that you want to slow down and be willing to enjoy the moment with all of your senses. Leave with that same attitude.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
This is a tough one. How about the wineries of the Alexander Valley, then down the Russian River to the Armstrong Redwoods and then out to Jenner-by-the-Sea and Goat Rock State Park.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
In Wine Country?
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
Stay away from Highway 101 as much as possible. It’s a drag.