Name: Cassiano Vitorino
Occupation: Concierge at the famed Copacabana Palace Hotel
Hometown: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Diva Minds Want to Know…
1. Where do you like to flirt?
Baixo Gávea (Thursday, Saturday and Sunday night), Ipanema beach after 9 or 10 pm and beyond.
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
Favorites… Zazá Bistro and most of the restaurants on the Dias Ferreira Street in Leblon.
3. Where should we stay when we visit (besides your place)?
Copacabana, Ipanema or Leblon.
4. What quality do you find irresistible in a woman?
Sensuality, beauty and good conversation.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
After the beach in Ipanema, enjoying one or two beers at the Conversa Fiada Street
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
We’ll find each other in the nightlife…
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we leave with?
Sun cream and sun glasses. You should take away good sensations from your visit.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
The Corcovado, Sugar Loaf, the beaches and the “Babilonia Feira Hype” on
weekends (every two weeks) at the Jockey Club.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
The beach at night and neighborhoods far from the south part of town. It is important to check with a local. Enjoy your time in Rio and do not forget: no jewelery wearing is ever recommended…being simple equals being safe.
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
Vista Chinesa, Pedra Bonita (hang gliding), Pista Cláudio Coutinho (at Sugar Loaf), Prainha beach (40 min. drive from Copacabana).