You got it. It took me years and a lot of advice from other amazing Divas to figure out WTF I was actually doing with my life. What I found out is that I am a human BEING, not a human DOING. I now choose my friends, clients, and partners very carefully. I’ve learned to say “No,” and let go of my past. If you don’t want to learn from me, or other successful women who’ve overcome struggles and failures, then I suggest you stay home the weekend of June 3-5, 2016 when THRIVE comes to San Francisco.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should stay home:
- You LOVE struggle and are not interested in elevating your work life and personal life with ease.
- The thought of connecting with women influencers from 4 CONTINENTS for 2 days makes your head spin.
- You have no desire whatsoever to become a bestselling author and to meet a handful of them who have rocked the best-seller list MULTIPLE times.
- Your #shero cape is at the Dry Cleaners
- The thought of INSPIRED ACTION scares you.
- You are not interested in finding your next joint GLOBAL jv partner to collaborate with.
- You completely understand the ins and outs of strategy and are leveraging all of your assets to the fullest.
- You’re not even the slightest bit interested in what location free living looks like.
- The idea of running your life and your business in a more soulful, aligned, way with EASE feels IMPOSSIBLE to you.
- Being a multi six figure and/or seven figure earner doing something you LOVE is not your jam. The idea of committing to being a woman moving millions and THRIVING in your life feels like the glass slipper never meant for you.
Join me! You can register HERE.
I understand that sometimes it’s difficult to afford events like this, so just send me an e-mail at teresa @ tangodiva.com and I’ll pick up the tab for TWO TICKETS! I’ll let you know by Monday, May 23 who deserves the tickets the most!
– Let’s all Thrive!