Name: Paul “Tex” Hale Esq.
Occupation: Now that my years of world travel are over, I’m litigating in Family Court and doing the solo-practitioner thing for entertainment law and copyright.
Hometown: Ft. Worth, Texas. Now in NYC!
Diva Minds Want to Know…
1. Where do you like to flirt?
The salad bar. “Wow, nice tomatoes”
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
Anyplace with a great view of the Empire State Building.
3. Where should we stay when we visit (besides your place)?
The W at Union Square
4. What quality do you find irresistible in a woman?
A woman with a large wardrobe of latex clothing and she knows what to do with it.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
I really enjoy Bloody Marys at a local East Village bar with a patio.
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
Any strange hobby or fetish you like, you can find a ton of people who are into it. From pinball, to opera, to flying kites, or swingin’ like a freak! New York has something for everyone!
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we leave with?
Bring a healthy liver. Leave with a renewed hope for humanity.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
A trip on the Staten Island ferry. It goes by the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty and it is FREE!
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
Upper East Side. You will be run over by gangs of rich women pushing Gucci baby strollers.
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
When it comes to lawyers and drugs, it is better to have them and not need them, than need them and not have them.