John Masters takes his name and his brand seriously. MASTERing the Art of Organic has long been his passion and the driving force behind Master’s collection of 40+ certified organic skin, hair and beauty products.
For over twenty years, Masters has been a creative innovator in the global luxury organic segment committed to treating the earth and the human body with respect.
Caring about yourself and caring about the earth don’t have to be mutually exclusive – MASTERS.
Masters’ countless awards and accolades are well-deserved. He works with a dedicated team that adheres to strict guidelines.
- All products must be made with 70-100% organic content
- No sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEAs, MEAs, or TEAs
- No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
- No animal testing
- No artificial colors, fragrances or fillers
- All plant extracts and essential oils must be certified organic whenever possible
- All essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol – which kills the effect of the oils
- All plant oils must be cold pressed, not heat distilled – which kills the therapeutic properties of plant oils
- All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin
- All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally-friendly manner (wild-crafted)
- All ingredients must be as bio-degradable as possible
Diva Spotlight on Two Skin Care Favorites:
The Jojoba & Ginseng Exfoliating Face Cleanser
Herbal extracts, plants and essential oils are combined to re-oxygenate and nourish the skin while gently cleansing. Ginseng improves circulation as the Jojoba beads gently exfoliate. The appearance of fine lines and pore size are reduced. After only a few weeks of use, skin is softer, brighter and firmer.
- jojoba beads – exfoliates without scratching skin
- ginseng – tonic action; revitalizing
- wheat germ oil – softens skin
- ylang ylang – antiseptic
- bearberry – an astringent with brightening properties
- radish root – all-natural preservative which protects from harmful bacteria
Suggested Retail: $28
The Calendula Hydrating & Toning Mask
A nutrient-rich, super hydrating mask that keeps skin oxygenated, protects against free radical damage, regenerates collagen and balances the production of sebum.
- calendula – antiseptic; antibacterial; healing properties
- shea butter – hydrating
- rice – softens and heals
- aloe vera gel -anti-inflammatory; moisturizing
- aspen bark – all-natural preservative which protects against harmful bacteria
Suggested Retail: $26
Visit: The Flagship Store – New York City on 77 Sullivan Street (between Spring & Broome) 212- 343- 9590 . Or, the John Masters official website to purchase or learn more.
1 thought on “Organic Overachievers produced by John Masters”
Nice post..!! Actually, I was looking for such organic products but unfortunately, I don’t live in New York City. Could you please let me know how I can still buy them…??