The Strip, undeniably, continues to be the top Las Vegas attraction captivating and entertaining visitors with it’s high-energy glitz, glamour and 24/7 nightlife. But for those seeking sunshine and sweet serenity in a spectacular desert oasis setting, travel beyond the city lights to the quaint village of Lake Las Vegas. It is here one discovers affordable luxury, superior service and award-winning cuisine all under one roof. The Loews Lake Las Vegas is a full service resort property offering guests an unique vacation experience that is a fit for couples, families. girlfriend getaways and the business traveler.
The resort has two oversized pools and its very own private white sand beach with full access to a wide range of water sports. Relax poolside in a cozy cabana or be adventurous and test your paddle boarding or kayaking skills on the expansive 320 acre lake. If someone in your group desperately needs to gamble, tell them to play online slots for US players as a compromise for the duration. Cyclists and hikers can explore the many trails while golfers will enjoy privileges at the prestigous SouthShore Golf Club, a magnificent Jack Nicklaus signature course just minutes from the hotel.
Fast Fact: Lake Las Vegas is the new destination host of the IRONMAN World Championship averaging over 1800 competitors from around the world each year.
The change in scenery – from the cement jungle of towering skyscapers and crowded casinos to a pristine paradise of rolling hills and colorful landscapes – evokes an immediate change in attitude. With every magical sunset from the Loew’s lakefront veranda, the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas Strip will feel a million miles away! But not too worry – sin city is always within reach; in fact, the resort’s complimentary shuttle runs several times a day offering guests full access to all that Vegas has to offer from shopping to shows and more! Why stay anywhere else?
Location: Henderson, Nevada
20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip by resort shuttle, cab or private limo/car service.
30-40 minutes by car or use the private limo service Nv offered to our guests.
All car services are not equal. In a city where gambling is sport, it is not prudent to roll the dice on a private transport experience or you may end up on a CSI episode. Whether it is a wedding/bachelorette party, anniversary event or private corporate outing, On Demand Sedan and Limo delivers. I put the company to the test with a last minute early morning request for transport to the airport. I was not disappointed. The driver arrived ahead of schedule. He was professional, courteous and engaging! Bottled water was readily available as was a friendly update on the local airport weather conditions. Expect competitive pricing (10-15% less than other car services) and exceptional service. For more information, visit the On Demand Sedan and Limo Website.
493 Guest Rooms including 46 Suites. Suites are over-sized with living room, kitchenette, fireplace, terrace, jetted tub and a private entrance. Standard Deluxe rooms are beautifully decorated with rich jewel tone fabrics and tapestry accents. Every room has a view of the lake and the magnificent red rock hills. The ambiance is seductively warm and inviting…with touch of mystery reminiscent of your favorite Arabian Knights’ tale. Standard Room Rates start at $149 per night.
The Casbah Suite – a top pick for Girlfriend Getaways!
The Suite, dressed in elegant earth tones and Moroccan inspired décor, features 1-2 bedrooms and a spacious living room with a sleeper sofa. The larger 2 bedroom Casbah Suite comfortably accommodates up to 4 persons. You and a few of your best gal friends can relax in front of the cozy marble fireplace or toast the spectacular sunsets from a private terrace. There is even a formal dining room for entertaining. From the plush linens to the elegant bath salon and jetted tub, the Casbah was designed for Diva comfort in mind! Casbah Suite Rates start at $500 per night. With only 3 available, be sure to book early!
A nominal $22.00 resort fee per night provides a long list additional guest benefits.
- 300-thread-count, 100% cotton bed linens
- 100% combed and ringspun cotton terry towels and bath sheets
- Specialty all natural body & bath products
- The “Ultimate Doeskin” robe by Chadsworth & Haig
- Keurig coffee maker with gourmet coffee
- Lodgenet On Demand movies
- Lighted Make-up mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- 24-hour room service
- In-room safe
- Guest dry cleaning and laundry service
- Complimentary daily newspaper delivery
- Wake up call service
- In-room video games
- Radio/alarm clock
- 37″ Flat-screen TV
- Cable/satellite channels
- Mini-refrigerator (non–stocked)
- Self Parking
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center & Spa Access
- Toll-free calls
- In-room High Speed Internet
- Spacious Work Desk
- Two phone lines with Voicemail
- Complimentary shuttle service to neighboring retail village and the Strip
- Concierge Services
- Recreation & Sports Services (includes: bike & kayak rentals)
- Pet Friendly property (weight restrictions apply)
- Meeting Space featuring a stunning 20,000 square foot ballroom
De-Stress with a visit to a Moroccan inspired sanctuary of healing and beauty – Spa Moulay. The Rosemary Mint Awakening Body Wrap, one of the many signature treatments, exfoliates and energizes, bringing renewed balance to body and mind.
Restaurant & Cafes:
Guests are treated to a world class menu at Marssa Restaurant, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning dining venue featuring Japanese and Asian-Fusion cuisine.
Master Sushi Chef Osamu “Fuji” Fujita is true to his ancestoral roots in his culinary philosophy and techniques. His talents have not gone unnoticed; Chef Fuji is one of eight Master Sushi Chefs in the United States and his sushi creations are said to be the very best in Nevada. Adventurous foodies will delight in the Chef’s five course dining experience fittingly called ” Trust the Chef” where every dish is a masterpiece. For those prefer a smaller portion of Japanese fare, the Bento Box Sampler with a savory mix of honey dipped prawns, kobe skewers, edamame dumplings and spicy chicken is sure to please even the most discerning palate.
A Recommended Indulgence: Marssa features 15 of the world’s most exotic sakes so the Sake Tasting is a must!
Casual Dining & Quick Bites:
- Rick’s Cafe: Casablanca themed cafe featuring American Cuisine with Mediterranean influences
- Marrakesh Express: Healthy fast food & gourmet beverages
- Arabesque Lounge: Open air lobby bar serving pre-dinner and late night drinks. Be sure to try the Casablanca, the resort’s famous signature cocktail.
- Sands Bar & Grill: poolside cafe with cabana service
Best Bets Activities not to be missed:
- Pink Jeep Tour of Red Rock Canyon
- Visits to Hoover Dam, Lake Meade and Death Valley National Park
- A Romantic Serenade and Sunset Gondola Ride on the Lake. The Classic Cruise for Two Package includes a private ride, a bottle of champagne, gourmet chocolates and inspiring song… priced at $135 per hour. For more details visit the Gondola Adventures website or email:email@example.com
- A Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon
- Cycling the Trails
- The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour at the base of Red Mountain- best known as Nevada’s Zipline on Steroids!
Visit the Loews Las Vegas Resort website to check out special packages and this holiday season’s sweet deals.
La Dolce Vita Lakeside awaits!
Note: select photos courtesy of Loews Lake Las Vegas Press Room