Name: Greg Morey
Age: 39 (and staying there)
Hometown: Tampa, Florida
Occupation: Publisher | CEO, Florida Designers Review
1. Where do you like to flirt?
At the other end of inviting stares.
2. What are your favorite places to eat and drink?
The Fly In Tampa, Derek’s in Sarasota, and Bicci in Naples on 5th Ave.
3. Where should we stay when we visit?
The Ritz-Carlton Sarasota or Hotel Indigo or The Grande in Naples. Or the W in Tampa (it’s coming soon, so why not my place for the time being?).
4. What qualities do you find irresistible in a woman?
A perfectly rounded rear-end that causes second looks when draped in thigh-high black skirts, someone who doesn’t take life too seriously, seeks out the moments of life to enjoy like the petals of a Rose and the ability to generate a devilish grin from across the room that lets the recipient know exactly what’s at hand.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
Usually hanging out in my jeans playing with my “toys”.
6. What do you love most about your hometown (besides our arrival)?
What’s not to love about a city on the water in Florida? When do you get bored of
sparkling water, pleasant people, arts, culture, world renowned architecture and most of
all, perfect sunsets that paint the skies hues of orange, pink, and blue. You really
must experience them first hand, especially with a Strawberry in a flute surrounded by
Champagne in one hand and me in the other.
7. What should we bring when we visit? What should we leave with?
Bring light airy clothing – nothing restrictive so your personality can find the breeze
and work its charms like Tinkerbell’s magic dust. Leave with … why do you have to go?
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
The Dolphins swimming in the wake of the boat at sunset? When it’s done right something touches your soul.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
Sure – there always is. But what kind of story could we tell if we didn’t have scary
adventures with happy endings?
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
In Tampa Channelside is a neat place. Ybor City is a New Orleans party – Cuban style. In Sarasota, visit the Olive Oil Company in the Rosemary district for all you ever wanted to know about olive oil while sipping a latte? I know but just try it. In Naples, find 3rd street and visit the English Pub in the back for Fish-N-Chips made with Grouper and don’t forget to have a pint to wash it down with.