Name: Arun Singh
Hometown: London, UK
His favorite destination? Rome. We’d like to roam all over Arun!
Diva Minds Want to Know…
1. Where do you like to flirt?
In London it’s my gym. Anywhere else in the world it would be on the beaches of Puerto Cervo in Sardinia.
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
In London, it’s Hakassan. Anywhere in the world it would be El Bulli (in Spain).
3. Where should we stay when we visit (besides your place)?
In London, I would stay at the Baglioni (Opp Hyde Park). Anywhere in the world I would stay in the Grand Hotel Timeo & Villa Flora in Taormina (Sicily).
4. What quality do you find irresistible in a woman?
Dry & sarcastic humour.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon? Just roll over?
Sky diving in Kent or local coffee shops chatting to strangers.
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
It’s truly cosmopolitain and multi-cultural, it’s in the middle of the world, and access to different cities in Europe is easy. There’s great food & fashion and snobbery. If nothing else we can always talk about the weather.
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we leave with?
Come with an umbrella. A sense of humour. Some brain cells. Leave with the desire to come back yet again. Sarcasm. Memory of a meal @ Gordon Ramsey. Something from Harrods (or at least the bag).
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
Phew…. depends on you!
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
Peckham. Let me be rude – anywhere south of the river.
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
Clothing stores (especially for women) on Portobello Rd (especially on Sat). Best Thai in town for $10 at a pub called Churchills Arm. Best food in a restaraunt called Fat Duck just outside London in Bray.