Name: Frank Alizaga, Jr.
Hometown: San Francisco, CA
Occupation: General Sales Manager
Diva Minds Want to Know…
1. Where do you like to flirt?
I love to flirt in the kitchen where I feel my most confident. There is something about cooking a fabulous meal for a woman that you desire.
2. Where is your favorite table for two?
I love Kokkari; however, I am a big fan of trying different restaurants throughout the city. As for drinking establishments, it depends on the mood.
3. Where should we stay when we visit?
I am a big fan of London and I highly recommend The Ritz.
4. What qualities do you find irresistible in a woman?
I love blondes. However, I love great legs, a lovely bottom, and most of all a sexy brainiac.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
Walking from Laurel Heights to the Warming Hut at Crissy Fields.
6. What do you love most about your hometown (besides our arrival)?
Since I am a native, I would have to say the people and all the great restaurants.
7. What should we bring when we visit? What should we leave with?
Bring clothes for the nightlife action and leave with great memories.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
The views from different parts of the city.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
Yes… but I will not say.
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
Nick’s Crispy Tacos has the best fish tacos in the city. And always go to Buena Vista for Irish Coffees. For a romantic dinner, go to Sociale.