It’s 5 pm and the Moet Chandon starts to flow freely. Yes, it is part of the complementary services offered by the Shangri La Hotel’s Rasa Wing in Penang. And with free flowing champagne, it is going to be very hard for me to leave. Luckily, I get to stay here for the next few days, enjoying this 30-acre fantasyland, which includes a decadent spa and rooms with private tubs overlooking the emerald Andaman Sea. Really, could life get any better? Personally, I don’t think it can. I have all my favorite things here:
1. Free champagne from 5 pm to 7:30 pm
2. The most amazing shower that has 4 showerheads and can fit at least 6 of your friends.
3. An outside marble bathtub that can fit 3 of your friends – or one really handsome man.
4. A nightly bath ritual that includes candles and your choice of aromatherapy sea salts.
5. A state-of-the-art workout room and private trainers that are really cute.
ABOUT THE RESORT:
304 well appointed guestrooms and suites are housed within the resort’s distinctive Minangkabau architecture, where guests step out to 30 acres of expansive garden grounds framed by towering rain trees. The five-star premier deluxe resort’s facilities include dedicated club lounge facilities, CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La, a Health Club and Par 3 Executive Golf Course.
|Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa,
Batu Feringgi Beach,
Tel : (60 4) 888 8888Fax : (60 4) 881 1800Email: firstname.lastname@example.org