Name: Robert Morgan
Occupation: Real Estate
Hometown: Portland, OR
Diva Minds Want to Know…
1. Where do you like to flirt?
Any place that flirting is not expected! Veggie section at Safeway, bookstore, waiting for the streetcar…bank…I pretty much flirt anywhere…but a bar…
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
My house, ‘The Bistro’ best food in town, finest wines and music, best lighting…and…beyond!
3. Where should we stay when we visit (besides your place)?
The Paramount Hotel, absolutely. Downtown, great restaurant/bar in lobby ‘DragonFish’- ya just gotta love it for the name.
4. What quality do you find irresistible in a woman?
Keen wit, easy smile, bright eyes, independent, fit and fun!
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
Who knows…it’s Sunday…no plans…just whatever fate, inclination and whimsy creates!
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
Its diversity; Food, people, weather, neighborhoods, HighBrow / LowBrow, art, architecture, nature…I love Portland…more and more everyday…and I’m born and bred on the beaches of Southern California! Yeah…it rains a lot…but…it’s a Dry Rain!(that’s my original!)
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we leave with?
BRING: The spirit of adventure, romance, an open mind and heart, an empty stomach and a light rain jacket! LEAVE: Full stomach, a light rain jacket, something from the Saturday Market, my everlasting love…fond memories of world class kisses!
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
The St. Johns Bridge, the rivers, Hubers and Jakes, Mt. Hood and the Columbia Gorge…and…’The Bistro’…for dinner…and…breakfast!
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
Nope. Not really. Especially if I’m with you!
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
Not here…come visit, then…I will share! There’s a ton of em!