Name: JC Duarte
Hometown: Barcelona, Spain and Lisbon, Australia
1. Where do you like to flirt?
Anytime & anyplace I’m in the mood. Usually customer service situations suits me best.
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
Chillout lounges/bars, outdoor cafes, low lit casual spots, pizza joints with checkered table cloths or a diner atmosphere w/ juke box.
3. Where should we stay when we visit (besides your place)?
In Lisbon, any place is good within the outlying beach front town of Cascais. Sintra is also an ideal spot to step back in time.
In Barcelona, you want to stay in the Born district if you’re a “Soho” kind of person, Barceloneta if you want to be near the beach, Sarria if you want to be at the foot of the mountains and Gotico if you want to be in the heart of the “madness.”
4. What qualities do you find irresistible in a woman?
Sexually playful and taunting, challenging, sporty, brave, positive, resourceful, authentic, romantic and adventurous.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon? Just roll over?
At the beach or crashing on the lounge somewhere.
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we leave with?
Bring your sense of adventure. Leave with an once-in-a-lifetime experience and the desire for MORE!
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
The beaches in Cascais, the castles and palaces in Sintra and the C24 Tapas bar in Barcelona for its truffle bikinis.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
Barcelona = Raval
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
Le Cool guide book www.lecool.com