Name: Charles “Count Chucky”
Hometown: Transylvania, Romania
Occupation: I’m a count – I don’t have a job!
Marital Status: married to the darkness
1. Where do you like to flirt?
In Dracula’s Castle. Yes, in Transylvania. In Romania, Eastern Romania.
2. What are your favorite places to eat and drink?
A long neck.
3. Where should we stay when we visit?
My coffin may be a bit tight (tight is nice), but for a little more comfort, perhaps under a full moon.
4. What qualities do you find irresistible in a woman?
Healthy blood, full lips and access to the neck.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
I do not come out in the afternoon, only in the evenings.
6. What do you love most about your hometown (besides our arrival)?
The sound of the howling wolves at night.
7. What should we bring when we visit? What should we leave with?
You should bring along the creatures of the night – what sweet music they make! You should leave with two tiny puncture marks.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
The Carpathian Mountains atop Borgo Pass.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
Anywhere the townspeople have garlic and wooden stakes
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
Don’t go into the dungeon alone, but definitely visit Dracula Tours.