Given my undying love for Anthony Bourdain—Marry me Tony. Seriously.—and the fact that I’ve had Melbourne on my mind ever since learning that Melbourne is the espresso Mecca of the Antipodes, I was instantly drawn to this new travel experience from Swain Tours. Inspired by the Travel Channel‘s recent episode of No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain in Australia, Swain Tours presents: Eat Your Way Through Melbourne—a 10 day trip that allows you to explore and taste some of what the No Reservations crew had the pleasure to experience. A bustling cafe culture AND scrumptious eats set against the stunning backdrop of Melbourne? Tell me more…
Your Itinerary Includes
- 5 nights Melbourne at Crown Towers (with Crystal Club Access)
- Colonial Tramcar Dinner
- Private “Behind the Scene’s” – Melbourne’s Markets tour
- Private Chef Led Journey through Mornington Peninsula
- Yarra Valley Wineries tour
- 7-day car rental
- 1 night Apollo Bay at Captain’s at the Bay
- 2 nights Port Fairy at Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel
- 2 nights Dunkeld, at The Royal Mail Hotel
- 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners (including a 10-course tasting menu)
For a detailed itinerary and information on how to book, click here.
Seriously Tony. Call me?