Name: Fatih Karanis
Hometown: Istanbul, Turkey
Diva Minds Want to Know…
1. Where do you like to flirt?
I like to flirt everywhere when I have time, especially with my beautiful wife Yasemin.
2. Where’s your favorite table for two?
My favorite table for two would be the Ciragan Palace on the Bosphorus Strait.
3. Where should we stay when we visit (besides your place)?
When you visit I highly recommend that you stay at the Ritz Carlton Hotel or the Ciragan Palace.
4. What quality do you find irresistible in a woman?
I find a clever woman irresistible, especially if she takes pride in herself.
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
I go for a walk with my wife and kids on Bagdat Street.
6. What do you love most about your city (besides our arrival)?
Bagdat Street, the Bosphorus and Kanlica.
7. What should we bring when we visit your town? What should we leave with?
Bring appropriate clothes; you should leave with handmade carpets and memories of Turkish hospitality.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
Topkapy Palace where once sultans lived, Galata Tower, and the Blue Mosque…
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
There are no areas of Istanbul that should be
avoided but being vigilant is important in all big cities.
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
I have no local secrets to share. They are secret!