An ideal holiday for women who love to explore distant countries on horseback and whose passion for horses puts them behind the lens. Astrid Harrisson is the photographic muse on this trip. Divas can see her inspirational horse photographs on our Creative Adventures website or on her personal website.
Located at Estancia Los Potreros, an exclusive riding destination which was recently listed in ‘The World’s Best Riding‘ by UK based Real Travel Magazine. This estancia is ideal for it’s sweeping landscapes, wonderful horseback riding and old fashioned hospitality: this is truly an opportunity to escape!
Both trip leaders, Astrid Harrisson and Kirsty Noble, have done lots of solo traveling and very much encourage adventurous Divas to join them in Argentina.
When: November 8 – 13
Priced at GBP £1,650 (about USD $2,492) and includes the following:
- 5 nights full board accommodation at Los Potreros
- Private transfers to/from Cordoba airport/estancia
- Adventure Information Pack
- All meals and drinks as indicated (inclusive of alcoholic beverages)
- All activities on the estancia including photo shoots, horse-riding, polo lesson and game, bush-walking, wine-tasting
- All photographic advice and tuition as requested
- Access to computers and photoshop programs for use during creative sessions is dependant upon you having your own kit/software
- The estancia has a flat screen through which we can show slideshows of our work
- Donation to davidmatherfoundation.org, an Argentine charity
Contact Astrid or Kirsty for more details!