Enjoy a six day trip to Yukon, Canada where each day reveals the beauty of northern Canada. Each night, after a busy day, the night sky will reveal the beautiful and natural phenomena of the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights).
Tango Diva Preferred Travel Consultant Connie Humbenower
September 20-25, 2010
The cost of $1,200 includes:
- All accommodations for four nights
- All airport transfers
- All hotel transfers to heated aurora viewing cabins
- Guided day tour to Alaska, including road transportation and train tickets on the White Pass Railroad
- Visit to the Wildlife Refuge Center
- Aurora Borealis Certificate
Visit Himalayan Bootcamp for more information on the entire schedule or to book with Connie.