Estara is a Sound Healing and Movement Educator, Sacred Dance Artist, Vocal Ceremonialist and Author.
Estara integrates over 15 years of experience in energy healing and transformational modalities.
She gives presentations at conferences and leads workshops and retreats in vibrational healing, teaching her breakthrough system of integrating breath, movement, and sound. She also leads women’s retreats in Embodying the Sacred Feminine and leads Goddess Tours, taking women to sacred sites around the world. She teaches regularly at the Healus Neuro-Rehab Center and has a private practice in sound healing for groups and individuals.
She has appeared on national television including her work being featured on CBS TV’s, “Eye on America.” She has also produced a series of Sound Healing Frequencies CD’s and is the founding director of Earth Consciousness Institute. To learn more visit: www.QuantumDance.com.
* * * *
Diva Visionary Questions:
1. What was the best decision you made in your life?
To live life with a sense of freedom and spontaneity! It has allowed me to have some wonderfully exciting experiences.
2. What is your most memorable travel moment?
Chanting in the temples in Egypt and seeing and feeling the walls vibrating with my sound.
Also in Egypt, riding on horse back at midnight, under the stars, across the desert to a special energy vortex spot, looking at the pyramids in the distance and wanting to warp time and have the moment last.
3. What was the worst travel experience you had?
Being in Jamaica at a resort when a political demonstration broke out and not being allowed to leave the resort property. Couldn’t travel to exotic jungles or special hidden Jamaican beaches, or go out to other restaurants for that matter. Had to spend the entire 11 days at the resort.
4. What have you learned about yourself through traveling?
That I can trust my instincts and that if I listen I will always be protected and led to amazing places.
5. If you could choose your ultimate travel companion, living or dead, real or imaginary, who would it be?
Traveling with women with similar passions and purpose.
6. What moment in your life did you feel the most alive?
Standing on top of Ben Nevis in Scotland.
7. If money and time were no object, where on earth would you go?
Himalayas to start then all over this beautiful planet!
8. Who is your hero?
9. Name a place in the world that you know a lot about and would make a great resource for our Divas. Tell us about it.
Turkey—exquisite in its beauty on the coast as well as the internal regions. Istanbul with its ancient yet modern appeal is a wonderful place to start an exotic adventure through Turkey. Visiting the ancient temple sites is a must as they are full of energy to feel and experience times past when women were honored as priestesses.
10. And finally a word from our Featured Diva, you in your own words—give us a stirring, Diva-worthy battle cry for women everywhere to hear!
We women have incredible strength to draw upon—remember that we have an awesome power to create life here on this planet and it proves that we have an amazing connection with the Earth herself, as the Earth also births life into form.