Amusement parks are great places for multi-generational outings: perfect for children, and where all ages are allowed to act like children.
Six Flags Fiesta Texas — located in one of the most popular travel destinations, San Antonio — is one of the best of these. Check out our photo essay showing some of the main attractions of Fiesta Texas!
All photos by Chandler Wieberg
If You Go Helpful Details:
- Buy a 2017 Fiesta Texas season pass, and you can visit for the rest of 2016 for free.
- Fright Fest is happening September 24-October 30; and you get free admission to the haunted houses when you buy a park ticket.
- Holiday in the Park takes place from November 19 through January 1.
- Check out a guide to Halloween Happenings around San Antonio.
- View other family-friendly attractions in San Antonio to plan the perfect family vacation.