You gals are invited to connect with each other on the mountain and on the mats, with skiing/snowboarding as guided by pro-athletes and Beaver Creek instructors, yoga classes and life coach sessions to encourage personal power.
“ReTreat Yourself” includes a three-night stay and the following highlights:
-Daily ski and snowboard sessions led by pro-snowboarders Megan Pischke-Porcheron and Barrett Christy-Cummins, and pro-skier Kasha Rigby (3 sessions)
-Yoga classes including restorative yoga to calm the spirit, and morning yoga sessions with Forrest Yoga Teacher Amy Baker (5 classes)
-Sessions with life coach Linda Kennoy on Manifesting your True Personal Power, Fate and Destiny, and a session on Energy Fields, Magic and Soul Mates (3 sessions)
-Daily breakfast at The Osprey, and daily lunch at such exciting venues as Trapper’s Cabin, a private mountaintop retreat
-A B4BC (Boarding for Breast Cancer) evening party complete with mini spa treatments, delectable cuisine and wine, and a silent auction / raffle to benefit B4BC
-A “Tea Greeting” welcome reception on January 6 that includes a consultation with a skin esthetician, as well as a final ceremony lunch on January 8.
$1,428.32 per person, based on double occupancy. Resort fees and taxes included. Single occupancy rates are available. Lift ticket pricing not included. Lift tickets will be available at a discounted rate. Subject to availability.
– Pro snowboarder and yoga enthusiast Megan Pischke-Porcheron has been snowboarding for over 15 years with appearances at X-Games and in Warren Miller films. She currently works with her longtime sponsor The North Face in research/development, helps to cultivate The North Face snowboard team, and is also a long time Vail Snowboard Team member.
– With over 15 years in the snowboarding industry, Barrett Christy-Cummins was a member of the first Olympic Snowboarding team and has a long history of competitive achievements in events such as X-Games, US Open, Grand Prix, and Mt. Baker Banked Slalom. Barrett is the women’s program manager for Gnu Snowboards, and works with Nike as a mentor to the next generation of aspiring professional snowboarders.
– Kasha Rigby has been skiing (telemark and alpine) and climbing for almost 20 years, and has skied on nearly every continent. She began a yoga practice 15 years ago that has deepened her dedication to healing arts. She is sponsored by The North Face.
– Amy Baker, a Forrest Yoga Teacher at Dogma Athletica in Edwards, CO, received her undergraduate degree in Exercise Science and has been certified by the American College of Sports Medicine. Her technique is to go deep into the body, powerfully connect with the core, release physical and emotional toxins, and re-fill with a rich connection to spirit.
– Linda Kennoy is a life coach in Boulder, CO with more than 30 years experience. With a witty and fun outlook on life, she takes personal power seriously, and guides participants on ways to have clear direct intent to reach goals.
The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort:
Redefining slopeside style, The Osprey at Beaver Creek opened in December 2008 as the closest ski-in/ski-out hotel to a chairlift in North America. The Osprey offers sophisticated alpine-chic design, 47 luxurious accommodations, a hotspot social scene, and posh-yet-playful services and amenities.
Hotel service highlights include après ski mixology lessons, a Wii entertainment center in the lobby lounge, personal ski valets to cater to guests’ every whim, and a pool deck with outdoor lounge seating, a fire pit and full bar service.
For more information or to book “ReTreat Yourself,” visit www.vbcrp.com or call 800-752-7920.