This digital era, while sometimes overwhelming, really does help out travelers! Take, for instance, the new trend in digital travel: a personal guide book on your phone. Now you can figure out your itinerary without the bulk of travel guides in your luggage.
- A travel guide with substance: attractions, hotels, restaurants, shopping destinations and more with ratings, reviews and image galleries.
- Trip planner: Trip itineraries are automatically built based on your trip dates, accommodation, travel preferences (attractions, religious sights, parks and monuments), trip pace preference and traveler ratings.
- Offline Maps & Directions: Get directions everywhere, offline with no roaming fees.
- Traveler-generated updates – Take the advice of those who know first hand. Travelers can update the guide with their own ratings, reviews & pictures. Updates are made daily and free to all users
- Sharing postcards: Use mTrip’s sharing feature to send your friends and family electronic postcards via Facebook & email. Do it on the go while you travel!
- And the best part: no Internet required and no roaming fee!
mTrip Travel Guides are available for twenty US, European and Asian cities: New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Washington, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Moscow, Rome, Venice, Vienna, Istanbul, Dublin, Shanghai, Tokyo and Singapore. The guide is available in five languages (English, French, German, Spanish and Italian).
mTrip works with Android and iPhones.