Tired of the same old new years resolutions? I highly recommend you commit to improving your social media savvy. After all, the future is here, time to really truly learn how to talk the talk to your advantage. Why not make money with your new found knowledge and get ahead of the curve.
Best of all, Tango Divas get a 50% discount using promo code DP50.
Your day to greatness in review:
* 10am: Networking and continental breakfast
* 10:30am: China: The Future of Social Media? by David Perry
* 11am – 12:30pm: Panel – How Do I Generate Revenue & Find Customers with Social Media?
Moderated by David Perry
o Bryan Moore, dot429.com Editorial Director
o Ramy Mora, Vice President of Interactive Marketing, Macy’s
o Ryan Singel, Wired Magazine
o Shaun Sounders, Grafitti PR
* 12:30pm – 1:30pm: brown bag lunch and networking with keynote by Adrie Reinders and Marion Freijsen of EFactor: Finding Investors and Capital Using Social Media.
* 1:30pm – 2:15pm: Social Media Productivity to Profitability – 15 Minutes a Workday by Andres Acosta, Social Media Director DP&A
* 2:15pm – 3:00pm: Making Money for a Good Cause with $ocial Media by Susan Gordon of Causes.com, Facebook’s official nonprofit partner
How to Make Money in Social Media:
Monday Jan 10, 2011
221 Fourth Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
10am – 3pm
Sign Up HERE
Don’t fret if you missed this one, stay in touch with the producer at David Perry and Associates.
Go Ahead, Click Here Too & Tweet