Name: Joseph Dolby
Hometown: Sandys, Bermuda
1. Where do you like to flirt?
I like to flirt at 9 Beaches beach bar Dark ‘n Stormy’s.
2. What are your favorite places to eat and drink?
I like to try new restaurants but always revert to my favorite place – Hi Tides Restaurant at 9 Beaches. I love a nice bottle of Robert Mondavi Private Selection Pinot Noir because of its abundant layers of cherry, violet and spice.
3. Where should we stay when we visit?
For a romantic and adventuresome vacation, you should stay at 9 Beaches, Bermuda’s only ultra-casual resort, and let the tropical breezes take you away! The sunsets are incredible and you will create memories that will last forever. There also are numerous water sport activities right at the resort including scuba diving!
4. What qualities do you find irresistible in a woman?
I look from the inside out and see how big her heart is!
5. Where can we find you on a free Sunday afternoon?
Soaking up the sun on one of 9 Beaches hidden beaches. After a long work week I love to relax in paradise.
6. What do you love most about your hometown (besides our arrival)?
The people of Bermuda – it’s our best kept secret! They are truly some of the friendliest people you ever will meet!
7. What should we bring when we visit? What should we leave with?
Be sure to bring your swimsuit and sun screen. You should leave with a big beautiful smile from all the great memories.
8. What do we absolutely have to see while we’re there?
The town of St. George’s on the east side of the island. It has some amazing history. You also should visit Snorkel Park on the western end of the island in the Royal Navy Dockyard.
9. Any areas of town we should avoid?
Like all countries in the world we too have some bad apples. I would not recommend walking alone at night in the back alleys. But during the day you should explore as much as possible. The island of Bermuda is so beautiful.
10. Any local secrets you want to share?
The best keep secret of Bermuda is the people! And be sure to have a Dark ‘n Stormy – possibly the best cocktail out there! Gosling’s Black Rum and ginger beer – delicious!